Thursday, May 27, 2010

We got new pictures! She is growing up! Emily turned 8 months on the 22nd. I can't believe she is still not home. H*gue is awful & combine that with an agency who sits on paperwork & you just want to pull your hair out!
These pictures were taken at the beginning of May, so she was 7 months old here.


I love these pictures, she is not so bundled up. It says she is 16.5 lbs & no teeth. We are at the waiting for TA stage & there is nothing we can do now but WAIT! It is driving me nuts, but there is nothing to do. I got her crib scrubbed down, now I just have to put it together. I am still debating whether to put it in our bedroom or what will be her room & have a pack n play in our room. She will eventually be sharing a room with her sister but we are planning to have her in our room at first.
There is so much I still need to get done & I know I should be doing it but instead I sit & obsess over the charts for H*gue families on RQ. I sent her another care package the other day & included a soft album with pictures of all of us, so hopefully she will play with it & get to know our faces through pictures.

5 comments:

  1. Such a sweetheart! Thanks for the link to your blog.

    *beebee* from FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is definitely a beauty. Hope everyone gets their act together so you can meet soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful little girl your daughter is!! My heart lept as I opened your blog and saw the same little crib style that my sweet baby girl was in last fall. I wondered the same thing you did about placement of her crib and chose my room and have never regretted that decision. She is much more comfortable on a 'real' mattress and it gives her so much more room. Also, when she wakes she's at a better height to look over and see mommy sleeping there. This happens each night and just did moments ago. She woke, looked over and went back to sleep knowing mommy is near.

    Praying your travel is soon. Your sweet Dao daughter is waiting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, she's beautiful! Good luck with the travel dates. Hopefully, it won't be long now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SHe is adorable!! FINGERS CROSSED YOU GET TRAVEL DATE SOON

    BETH

    ReplyDelete