Monday, June 28, 2010

Down to 2 sleeps!


I am almost packed! Hoping to finish up before 2 in the morning tomorrow, so that I can enjoy the evening with my family! Anybody who packs carry on only is amazing to me. NEVER could do it. The majority of my suitcase is for the baby & medication. I learned the hard way when we traveled to Vietnam, you need meds for EVERYTHING! I came home so sick & I do not want to repeat that.
Went to the bank today to get the $ we ordered over 2 weeks ago & she gave me crap! It is awful, so I have to go out in the morning to another bank to hopefully get better bills. I may be making the rounds to the banks around town. The to do list is a mile long! A new thing on the to do list is to go see my best friend's new baby! She should be delivering today! So excited for her! Can't wait to meet Emily's new play mate!
I also got a really cool necklace from my sister & parents today. I need to post a pic. It has my name, my husband's & all 3 kids names on it along with their birthstones. I love it!

3 comments:

  1. So little time, so much to do...
    No one cared in China what our money looked like, as long as it was American. The orphanage wouldn't accept American $ for the donation even though we were told to bring new American bills for them.
    I always get sick when I travel, but did not get any sicker going to China than I would get crossing the country. However, I would recommend that you take nasal spray (just the Ocean spray will be enough), eye drops, lozenges-just lemon drops or something, and chap stick. Summer may be different, but the air pollution really dried my daughter and I out-we were there in early fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait to hear when you finally hold her in your arms!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should be there by now!! Ace can't wait to meet Emily and neither can I!!! Be safe and enjoy this wonderful part of your 4 year journey! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete